Poundcake cheesecake recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I was fixin’ to make lasagna, but I had no noodles or sauce or mozzarella cheese. So I made cake. It has a poundcake crust and lots of lemon flavor from the zest.
Ready in: 3 hours 15 mins
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 loaf marble chocolate/vanilla pound cake
- 3 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
| Extra time: 2 hours, chilling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Crumble the poundcake and mix with melted butter. Press along bottom and sides of 10 1/2-inch springform pan to form crust.
3. Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, sugar, milk, and lemon rind in mixing bowl. Pour into crust.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Reference: Poundcake cheesecake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.