Potluck chicken and macaroni bake recipe
Potluck Chicken And Macaroni Bake Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
1. Diced cooked chicken (3c)
2. chicken broth (2c)
3. all purpose flour (1/3c)
4. sliced green onions (1/2c)
5. sliced mushrooms (8ounces)
6. butter (5tbsp)
7. melted butter (1tbsp)
8. fresh fine bread crumbs (3/4c)
9. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (8 ounces)
10. salt and pepper (to taste)
11. shredded cheddar cheese, sharp and mild (2c)
12. milk (1c)
13. frozen spinach thawed and well drained and squeeze out the excess water (10 ounces)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a baking dish of 3 quarter and grease it lightly.
2. Take a saucepan, place it over medium-low heat. Add butter and mushrooms in it and cook them by stirring until they get soft. Add green onions and cook them for about 1 minute and then mix flour in it. Cook this mixture until it gets bubbly.
3. Add chicken broth in it and keep it to cook by stirring until the mixture gets thickened. Then mix the cooked chicken and drained spinach in it. Add cheese and milk in it and mix salt and pepper according to taste in it. Mix the cooked and drained macaroni in it.
4. Place this mixture into the baking dish with spoon. Mix bread crumbs and melted butter and then sprinkle it over mixture in the dish.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake it for about 25 to 30 minutes until the mixture gets bubbly and top gets brown. Take it out from oven and serve it.
Number of servings – 6
Reference: Potluck chicken and macaroni bake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.