Polish sausage potato bake recipe
Polish Sausage Potato BakeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a quick throw together casserole that is seriously stick-to-your-ribs good!
Ready in: 50 mins
- 14-16 ounces Polish or Smoked Sausage (cut into 1/2″ cubes)
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Country Inn Hash Browns (with peppers and onions)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 whole onion (chopped)
- to taste Black Pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Cut the sausage into 1/2″ chunks or slices – toss into a big bowl (and I do mean big).
2. Add the sour cream, cheese, frozen hash-browns (they can be frozen or thawed), melted butter, onion, and pepper. I do NOT recommend salt at all, as it’s VERY salty as it’s made!
3. Mix everything together and put into a lightly greased 9″x13″ baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, until brown and bubbling. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes, then dig in!
Reference: Polish sausage potato bake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)