Pineapple Delight recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Pineapple Jelly – 1 packet
- Cream – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Pineapple – 2 round pieces
- Pineapple pieces – for garnishing
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add jelly granules
- Stir for few minutes and pour into a bowl. Refrigerate.
- Cut the jelly into small pieces
- Mix cream and condensed milk in a bowl
- Cut pineapple into small pieces
- Mix cream mixture,jelly pieces and pineapple pieces in a dish
- Garnish with pineapple pieces and serve.
Reference: Pineapple delight
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)