Pile o meat pizza recipe
Pile ‘o Meat Pizza
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Can you handle this meat-filled masterpiece? We’ve got your pepperoni, your Canadian bacon, and your ground beef for a trio of meatastic-ness.
Ready in: 34 mins
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) packages pizza crust mix, mixed up according to package instructions
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 14 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stretch out pizza dough into a 14-inch circle. Place on baking sheet. Poke with a fork a few times, then bake for 7 minutes to lightly brown.
3. Spoon pizza sauce over the crust. Coat the edges with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
4. Combine beef, onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a large skillet. Set over medium heat and cook, breaking up into small pieces, until beef is thoroughly browned.
5. Arrange ground beef mixture, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olives, and cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
6. Bake for about 14 minutes, or until pizza is heated through and cheese is bubbling.
Tags: recipe, Pile o meat pizza recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Pile o meat pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com