Pesto and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe
Pesto and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts with a rich goat cheese and pesto stuffing. Serve with saffron rice and a veggie!
Ready in: 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 package crumbled goat cheese
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat bottom of a baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil.
2. Make deep pockets in chicken breasts. Season them with garlic, pepper and paprika outside and inside the pocket. Smear inside of pocket with pesto sauce and crumble in goat cheese. Set stuffed chicken in baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink, about 45 minutes. Garnish with rosemary.
Tags: recipe, Pesto and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Pesto and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com