Perfect picnic burgers recipe
Perfect Picnic BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for the perfect recipe to make your next picnic extra special? Look no further than the "Perfect Picnic Burgers" recipe! These mouthwatering burgers are sure to be a hit with everyone at your outdoor gathering. With a juicy patty, flavorful toppings, and a soft bun, these burgers are a true crowd-pleaser. Fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy a delicious meal in the great outdoors.
Keywords: picnic, burgers, recipe, outdoor gathering, crowd-pleaser.
Perfect picnic burgers recipe details
It’s a perfect picnic burger! The majority of people have egg salad sandwiches or hamburgers at picnics! Now you can have both. This is a delicious hamburger topped with egg salad.
Ready in: 30 mins
IngredientsMakes: 6 Burgers
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonaise (or desired amount)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (or desired amount)
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 hamburger buns or sesame seed rolls
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 slices lettuce
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick’s hamburger seasoning
- 1 stalk celery FINELY chopped
- 1 small onion diced (dice extremely small)
- 6 slices American cheese (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Boil a dozen eggs (cook them how you would normally cook hard boiled eggs).
2. When eggs have cooled, peel eggs.
3. In a bowl chop or mash hardboiled eggs.
4. Add mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt, black pepper, and garlic to the chopped eggs. Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate egg salad until burgers are cooked.
5. In a bowl mix ground beef, McCormick’s Hamburger seasoning, chopped celery, and diced onions.
6. Shape ground beef mixture into 6 hamburger patties.
7. Cook patties on grill for desired amount of time ( i.e. rare-well done depending on how you like it).
8. Melt a slice of American cheese on burger (this is optional).
9. Place cooked hamburgers on buns.
10. Top burgers with the egg salad mixture, slice of tomato, and lettuce and Enjoy!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Perfect picnic burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 46 times, 1 visit(s) today