Pepperoni pizza soup recipe
Pepperoni Pizza Soup
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A buddy of mine LOVES all things pepperoni. So why not dump a bunch into a tomato-based pasta soup and see what happens? Broiled cheese on the top sets it off. Be sure to serve with breadsticks!!!
Ready in: 18 mins
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 3 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni (or any other pasta)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/3 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 13 mins
1. Boil up the tomato soup, water, and garlic.
2. Stir in macaroni/pasta, green onions, oregano, and pepperoni.
3. Cook until the pasta is just about done.
4. Pour soup into oven-proof bowls (or a casserole dish).
5. Top with cheeses.
6. Stick it in your broiler for about 5 minutes.
Reference: Pepperoni pizza soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)