Pepperoni pizza slow cooker casserole with potatoes recipe
Pepperoni Pizza Slow Cooker Casserole with PotatoesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Pepperoni Pizza Slow Cooker Casserole with Potatoes recipe! This delectable dish combines the classic flavors of pepperoni pizza with the convenience of a slow cooker. The addition of potatoes adds a hearty and satisfying element to this already delicious casserole. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can enjoy a flavorful and comforting meal that will please the whole family.
Keywords: pepperoni pizza, slow cooker, casserole, potatoes, recipe.
Pepperoni pizza slow cooker casserole with potatoes recipe details
This easy slow cooker casserole will make for a happy table of dudes.
Ready in: 4 hours 25 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 15 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 25 mins | Cook: 4 hours
1. Brown the beef with mushrooms, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet. Pour off excess liquid, then pour into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, except for cheese, and mix very well.
2. Pour half of the mixture into a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 cup cheese, then pour the rest of the mixture on top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours. Potatoes should be soft.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Pepperoni pizza slow cooker casserole with potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 35 times, 1 visit(s) today