Pasta with seasoned bread crumbs recipe
Pasta With Seasoned Bread Crumbs RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Fresh homemade breadcrumbs (3c)
2. olive oil (1/2c)
3. freshly grated parmesan cheese (1c)
4. minced garlic cloves (4large)
5. chopped fresh parsley (1/4c)
6. salt and pepper (to taste)
7. pasta such as spaghetti, linguine or capellini (1pound)
Method of preparation
1. Take a large pan. Place it over medium heat. Heat olive oil in it. Add the breadcrumbs in it and saute them for about 5 minutes until gets golden.
2. Then add garlic and again saute them for about 1 or 2 minutes. Now take off the pan from the heat and then add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir them well to mix.
3. Meanwhile take a pot of water. Place it over heat. Boil water with 1 tablespoon of salt and then add pasta in it. Cook the pasta until it gets al dente.
4. Drain the pasta and then add to the pan with breadcrumbs mixture. Toss it and cook it over low heat until pasta is coated. Top the pasta with extra cheese and serve it immediately in a serving dish.
Number of servings – 4
Reference: Pasta with seasoned bread crumbs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)