Parmesan crusted tilapia in toaster oven recipe
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia in Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A simple dish with an amazing payoff–this delicious parmesan cheese and lemon crust. Who says you can’t go gourmet in a toaster oven?
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to broil. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Combine all ingredients but the fish in a bowl. Reserve.
3. Place fish on baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes, then flip and broil for 2 more minutes. Top with cheese mixture, then broil for 2 final minutes until browned and fish is cooked through.
Reference: Parmesan crusted tilapia in toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)