Oriental chicken casserole recipe
Oriental Chicken Casserole recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 3 cups poached chicken, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups diced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- One 16-ounce can bean sprouts, drained
- One 5-ounce can water chestnuts, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’smayonnaise (Best Foods west of the Rockies)
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- One 6-ounce can chow mien noodles
“From the High Country of Wyoming” Recipes from the Flying A Guest Ranch Cookbook.
Sprinkle chicken with soy sauce and lemon juice. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Add remaining ingredients, except almonds and noodles. Spoon into buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole and sprinkle with almonds. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve on crisp chow mien noodles.
Reference: Oriental chicken casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.