Orange and vodka marinated salmon steaks recipe
Orange and Vodka Marinated Salmon Steaks
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Tasty, tangy grilled salmon steaks you’ll want to cook again and again, if only as an excuse to get out a bottle of vodka.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed fennel seed
- 4 salmon steaks
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine orange juice, vodka, salt, sugar, pepper, and fennel seeds in a large plastic resealable bag. Add the salmon, seal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then drain.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate.
3. Grill fish for 6 to 10 minutes, flipping midway through cooking, until salmon flakes easily and is cooked through. Serve.
Reference: Orange and vodka marinated salmon steaks recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)