Marinated pork tenderloin recipe
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Really interesting marinade makes this pork dish really delicious. Normally I serve this with brocollini and rice pilaf.
Ready in: 6 hours 35 mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1/8 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, or as needed
- 1 pork tenderloin
Prep: 6 hours 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Mix all ingredients minus the pork in bowl. Marinate pork for no more than 6 hours in the fridge.
2. Broil 12 minutes on one side. Turn and broil 8 more minutes on other side, to cook it to medium rare-medium.
Tags: recipe, Marinated pork tenderloin recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Marinated pork tenderloin recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com