Marinated pork tenderloin recipe
Marinated Pork TenderloinThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Really interesting marinade makes this pork dish really delicious. Normally I serve this with brocollini and rice pilaf.
Ready in: 6 hours 35 mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1/8 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, or as needed
- 1 pork tenderloin
Preparation methodPrep: 6 hours 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Mix all ingredients minus the pork in bowl. Marinate pork for no more than 6 hours in the fridge.
2. Broil 12 minutes on one side. Turn and broil 8 more minutes on other side, to cook it to medium rare-medium.
Reference: Marinated pork tenderloin recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)