Old fashioned cocktail recipe
Old Fashioned Cocktail
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
One of the originals. A simple, satisfy cocktail that loves rye whiskey.
Ready in: 3 mins
- ¾ teaspoon sugar, or 1 cube sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Splash of water
- Rye whiskey, or bourbon if you prefer
- Splash of club soda, optional
- Lemon twist
Prep: 3 mins
1. Put the sugar in a cocktail glass and shake over several dashes of bitters. Add a splash of water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add ice. Pour in whiskey. ( If you like, top off with a splash or two of club soda.) Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
Reference: Old fashioned cocktail recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.