Not just another crab cake recipe
Not Just Another Crab CakeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing a crab cake recipe that stands out from the rest, this dish is sure to impress seafood lovers. Bursting with flavor and perfectly crispy on the outside, these crab cakes are a true delicacy. Made with fresh ingredients and a secret blend of spices, they are a delicious combination of tender crab meat and savory seasonings. Whether for a special occasion or a simple weeknight dinner, this recipe will elevate your culinary skills to new heights.
Keywords: crab cake, seafood, recipe, flavor, crispy.
Not just another crab cake recipe details
This simple crab cake recipe is packed full of spices including cayenne pepper, white pepper and Old Bay(R) seasoning.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt (preferably kosher)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay(R) seasoning
- 1 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups soft, white bread cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- olive oil
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine cayenne, white pepper, salt, dry mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and eggs in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Place crab meat in another large bowl and gently fold egg mixture into crab meat. Gently form into patties.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crab cakes, in batches if necessary, and cook until lightly browned. Transfer crab cakes to a sheet pan and finish cooking the crab cakes in the oven until heated through. Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, if desired.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Not just another crab cake recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 43 times, 1 visit(s) today