Nasty hot sauce recipe
Nasty Hot Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
If you dare venture into the realm of burn-through-your-mouth excellent tasting hot sauce, then this is the heat for you! Use on wings, put on pizza and sandwiches, in soups and chilis or wherever you need a big kick.
Ready in: 6 mins
Makes: 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (like “Frank’s”)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 5-10 drops of a pepper capsaicin concentrate (like 357 Mad Dog or any other you can find – usually at a store like The Gourmet Chef).
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 min
1. Melt the butter in the microwave.
2. Add the cayenne pepper sauce.
3. Add all spices and mix with fork (spoons tend to have things stick to it).
4. Add drops of capsaicin concentrate and mix well.
Tags: recipe, Nasty hot sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Nasty hot sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com