My peach salsa recipe
My Peach Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a flavorful salsa that begins sweet and ends with fire. great for parties.
Ready in: 15 mins
- One Bag Frozen Peaches
- 2 Medium tomatoes
- One Onion
- 2 Jalapenos
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Applesauce
- To Taste Sugar of Splenda
Prep: 15 mins
1. Finely chop all ingredients and mix. Sweeten to taste. The trick is to balance the sweet with the hot.
2. Add another jalapeno for hotter salsa, or for you brave men try habenero.
3. You can also use pineapple or mangos, instead of peaches. I have even used a tropical fruit bend.
Tags: recipe, My peach salsa recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare My peach salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com