Mustard pork loin roast recipe
Mustard Pork Loin Roast⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A heap of flavors season this great pork loin roast. Serve for a large party or make for yourself and nibble off of it for days.
Ready in: 2 hours 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground coarse mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) whole pork loin roast
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, and herbs in a bowl. If you don’t have a whisk, use a small fork. Brush the mixture over the pork roast, then place meat on a rack in a roasting pan. (Or just put it on the pan if you don’t have a rack.)
3. Bake for 20 minutes, then arrange potatoes, onion, and tomato in the roasting pan. Return to oven for 40-70 minutes, until pork’s internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F.
Tags: recipe, Mustard pork loin roast recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Mustard pork loin roast recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com