Mushroom chicken bacon burger recipe
Mushroom Chicken Bacon BurgerThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Mushroom Chicken Bacon Burger recipe! This delightful dish combines the juiciness of chicken, the smoky flavor of bacon, and the earthy richness of mushrooms into one incredibly satisfying burger. With a perfectly seasoned chicken patty topped with crispy bacon and saut�ed mushrooms, this recipe takes your burger game to a whole new level. Whether you're grilling outdoors or cooking indoors, this burger is guaranteed to be a hit at any gathering.
Keywords: Mushroom, Chicken, Bacon, Burger, Recipe.
Mushroom chicken bacon burger recipe details
A bacon-based tomato sauce tops this tasty and easy chicken burger.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound ground chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half horizontally
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Place 3 tablespoons butter into a skillet and set over medium heat. Cook mushrooms in melted butter for about 8 minutes to soften.
2. In a bowl, combine mushrooms, chicken, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Form into 4 patties.
3. Cook bacon until crisp, in a skillet set over medium heat. Remove from pan and set bacon on paper towels to drain fat. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat. Cook onion in bacon fat for about 10 minutes to soften.
4. Transfer onions to a bowl and cover with foil. Add patties to the remaining bacon fat in the skillet. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until chicken is no longer pink and the burgers reach an internal temperature of 170 degrees F.
5. Stir together broth, wine, and tomato paste in a saucepan and set over medium heat. When mixture boils, simmer to reduce for about 8 minutes. Sauce should measure about 1/2 cup.
6. While sauce is reducing, toast the buns in a toaster oven or under the broiler. Place a patty, some bacon, onions, and sauce in each bun.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Mushroom chicken bacon burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 42 times, 1 visit(s) today