Mouth watering ranch burger recipe
Mouth-Watering Ranch Burger
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This juicy burger is such a hit for my family I haven’t cooked any other burgers in two years!
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 pound ground beef (i use 94-percent lean)
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (.4 ounce) package dry ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce (your choice – I prefer something a little spicy)
- 1 egg
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Combine the first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl, making sure to mix well, but do not over-do it or the fat in the hamburger will break down. Form into 4 patties.
2. Preheat the grill to Medium-High. Lay out a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil on the side of the grill.
3. Place burgers on grill and the bacon on the aluminum foil. Fry the bacon on the foil while you cook your burgers, about 4 or 5 minutes per side.
4. Towards the end of the burgers’ cooking time, butter the buns and allow them to brown, cut side down, a desired amount on the grill. Melt cheese over the burgers. Serve with various BBQ condiments for a fantastic spicy meal!
Reference: Mouth watering ranch burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.