Monster bleu cheese burger recipe
Monster Bleu Cheese Burger
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This burger isn’t for the faint hearted, or for someone without a healthy appetite.
Ready in: 40 mins
Makes: 1 burger
- 1/2 pound Ground beef made into 2 1/4 lb. patties
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Worchestershire Sause
- 1/3 Cup Bleu Cheese (or your favorite cheese if you dont like Bleu Cheese)
- Garlic powder and fresh ground peper to tatse
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Take your 1/2 lb. of ground beef, egg, worchestershire sause, garlic powder and pepper and mix well in a bowl. Make into 2 1/4 lb. patties. Place bleu cheese in the middle of one of the patties and place the other over the top and knede the edges of the patties to seal in the cheese.
2. Place patties in the fridge for 2 hours to let the flavors blend together but you can go straight to the grill.
3. Warm grill on med/high heat and oil, cook the burger for 5 minutes on each side. After you have fliped the burgers once place a small ammount of bleu cheese on top to melt. Place on your favorite but and enjoy, although i suggest a sour dough bun.
Reference: Monster bleu cheese burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.