Mildly sweet tuna salad recipe
Mildly Sweet Tuna Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This will give any tuna a kick in the fin. It is excellent on whole wheat toast!
Ready in: 2 hours 5 mins
- 1/2 large Spanish onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Prep: 5 mins
| Extra time: 2 hours, resting
1. Lay onions on a paper towel and sprinkle them with sugar. Let rest for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, put everything else in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Keep in refrigerator. After onions have mellowed out from the sugar, add to the salad and serve.
Reference: Mildly sweet tuna salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.