Midwest italian wrap recipe
Midwest Italian WrapThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Midwest Italian Wrap recipe, a delicious fusion of Midwest comfort food and classic Italian flavors. This recipe combines the best of both worlds, featuring a warm tortilla filled with savory ingredients that will satisfy any craving. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, this wrap is a crowd-pleaser that can be easily customized to suit individual preferences. With its hearty ingredients and easy preparation, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen.
Keywords: Midwest, Italian, wrap, comfort food, fusion.
Midwest italian wrap recipe details
This is loaded with flavor and can be modified with lettuce or spinach and served as a cool summer main dish or wrapped in a tortilla shell. Our family has had it in the shell and they love it.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed turkey
- pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound medium Italian sausage, chopped and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Cook bacon, set aside and drain grease.
2. Cook cubed turkey in same pan. Add pepper, Italian seasoning, and a dash of garlic.
3. Cook sausage in same pan, add crushed pepper to taste. Let everything cool while you prepare the veggies and sauce.
4. In a large bowl add the mayo, milk, Ranch dressing, and garlic salt. Whisk until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients, turning gently, cover and refrigerate.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Midwest italian wrap recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.