Microwaved fish fillets in lemon butter recipe
Microwaved Fish Fillets in Lemon Butter
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fresh parsley and lemon juice gives classic flavor to any fish.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 pound firm fish fillets
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup buttery flavored cracker crumbs
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. In a microwavable 12×8-inch dish, arrange fillets with thickest areas to outside edges of dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a 1-quart casserole, place butter. Microwave on High for 1 minute, until melted. Blend in parsley and lemon juice, and pour over fish.
3. Top with crumbs, then sprinkle paprika over the fish. Microwave on High for 6 to 8 minutes.
Reference: Microwaved fish fillets in lemon butter recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.