Mega burgers recipe
Mega BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Mega Burgers recipe! This ultimate burger creation is a true delight for burger enthusiasts. Packed with flavor and stacked high with all your favorite toppings, these mega burgers are guaranteed to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites. Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue or simply craving a gourmet burger experience, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite. Get ready to sink your teeth into juicy, flavorful patties that will leave you craving for more!
Keywords: mega burgers, recipe, flavor, toppings, juicy
Mega burgers recipe details
2/3 pound burgers stuffed with bacon and cheese, topped with more bacon and cheese.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 4 pounds hamburger, 85-percent lean recommended
- 1 pound pepper bacon
- 12 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 teaspoons butter, or as needed
- Garlic salt
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
2. Cook bacon in skillet, and set aside.
3. Make beef into 12 patties, approximately 1/3 pound each. Place 1 slice cheese and 1 strip bacon on 6 of the patties; break the cheese slices and bacon apart when arranging, to leave at least 1/2 margin all around.
4. Place remaining patties over topped patties; press and roll seams to seal edges all the way around. Press completed burgers to somewhat flat-make a quarter-sized dent on the top to prevent them from puffing up while cooking.
5. Grill over medium-high heat until juices are no longer red, about 10 minutes; top each with remaining cheese & bacon until cheese begins to melt.
6. Butter inner sides of buns and sprinkle with garlic salt; place on grill until just toasted.
7. Put all together and enjoy!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Mega burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 26 times, 1 visit(s) today