Martin’s pasta crab salad recipe
Martin’s Pasta Crab Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This pasta crab salad has always been popular with guests. If I didn’t stop myself, I could eat it 3 meals a day. Sometimes I do anyway. I have tried real crab and found the imitation simply tastes better with this recipe.
Ready in: 1 hour 45 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package tri-color rotini
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled fine
- 1 pound imitation crab, cubed coarse
- 1 cup Vidalia onion vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup Italian dressing (Four Seasons(R) mixed fresh is best)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: diced tomatoes
- Optional: pepper to taste
Prep: 1 hour 30 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Prepare rotini as per directions. Cook well-done as the pasta will firm when chilled. Prepare and mix all ingredients. Serve chilled and stir before serving.
Reference: Martin’s pasta crab salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)