Marinated chicken and kielbasa kebabs recipe
Marinated Chicken and Kielbasa Kebabs
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Why pick just one meat for your kebabs? Double the meatiness with this simple chicken and sausage kebab recipe.
Ready in: 1 hour 40 mins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound cooked kielbasa sausage, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 4 red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. To make the marinade, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a large plastic resealable bag. Add meats to the bag, seal, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade.
2. Microwave potatoes in a large covered bowl for 8 minutes, stirring at 4 minutes and again at 6 minutes, until potatoes are almost cooked.
3. Heat grill to Medium.
4. Place potatoes, chicken, sausage, and pineapple on skewers. Place skewers on grill for 15 minutes, turning every 3 or 4 minutes, until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F and is no longer pink in the middle.
Tags: recipe, Marinated chicken and kielbasa kebabs recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Marinated chicken and kielbasa kebabs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com