Maple syrup compote
Maple Syrup Compote recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 2 oranges – peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 small cantaloupe, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup honeydew melon balls
- 1/2 pound seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
Place all individual ingredients in a bowl and let stand in refrigerator overnight. Serve in individual bowls, garnished with mint or edible flowers.
Tags: recipe, Maple syrup compote, diy, how to cook, prepare Maple syrup compote Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)