Maple glazed salmon
Maple Glazed Salmon recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon applesauce
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoon grated, peeled, fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Cooking spray
Preheat broiler. Combine maple syrup, applesauce, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, ginger, Dijon mustard, and five-spice powder in a large zip-top bag. Add salmon to bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove salmon from bag reserving the marinade. Place salmon skin-sides down on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Boil 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, basting with reserved marinade.
Reference: Maple glazed salmon
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)