Mango melon colada
Mango Melon Colada recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1/3 cantaloupe — peeled, seeded, and cut in chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 mango — peeled, seeded and cut in chunks (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons cream of coconut
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons superfine sugar
- 4 ounces light rum
Process all ingredients and two cups crushed ice in a blender until smooth, about 20 seconds. Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
Makes:2 drinks>Preparation time:10 minutes
Reference: Mango melon colada
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)