Macaroni grill foccacia recipe
Macaroni Grill Foccacia Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Unsifted all purpose flour (3c)
2. unsifted semolina flour (3/4c)
3. quick rising dry yeast (1 1/2tsp)
4. olive oil (9tsp)
5. fresh rosemary leaves (1tsp)
6. salt divided (1/2tsp)
7. hot milk (1 1/2c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a cake pan of 9 inch. Pour and spread olive oil in it. Spread it properly to cover the bottom and sides.
2. Take a bowl of mixer. Put all purpose flour, semolina flour, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4teaspoonof salt and yeast in it. Mix all these ingredients with hand and then blend on medium speed.
3. Reduce the speed of blender and then add hot milk again blend on medium speed for about 5 minutes to form dough. Now sprinkle the flour on cake pan.
4. Take out the dough from the bowl of mixer and spread out in the cake pan. Cover the pan with clean towel and keep it for 30 minutes. Now heat the oven to 400 degrees.
5. Take off the towel from the pan and then brush the dough with olive oil. Sprinkle rosemary and salt to top the dough. Place the pan in preheated oven and bake it for about 20 minutes. Then out the loaves from oven and then drizzle with remaining oil.
Make 6 to 8 servings
Reference: Macaroni grill foccacia recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.