Lime and avocado salsa recipe
Lime and Avocado Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A very tart salsa, thanks to a large helping of fresh lime.
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1 lime
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 short cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 large red chiles, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Prep: 10 mins
1. Peel the lime, removing as much of the white stuff (the pith) from under the peel as possible. Finely chop the flesh.
2. Carefully stir all ingredients together in a large bowl. Do not mash. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Reference: Lime and avocado salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)