Lemon pinon rice
Lemon Pinon Rice⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
“My husband doesn’t like rice because he ate so much of it when he was in Vietnam, but he does like this dish. I think the lemon is what makes it taste so good.” …Victoria Farmer
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup pinon nut (pine nuts)
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, seeded and chopped small
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, seeded and chopped small
- 1/4 cup yellow bell peppers, seeded and chopped small
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 scallions, minced
- 1-1/2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 fresh parley sprigs
In a large skillet, place the butter and heat it on medium until it is melted and hot. Add the pinon nuts and saute them for 3 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Add the bell peppers, garlic, and scallions. Saute the ingredients for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp and tender. Add the cooked rice and mix it in well. Add the lemon juice and minced parsley and mix them in. Garnish each serving of rice with a lemon wedge and parsley sprig.
Tags: recipe, Lemon pinon rice, diy, how to cook, prepare Lemon pinon rice Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com