Lemon pepper chicken with cheesy rice broccoli recipe
Lemon Pepper Chicken with Cheesy Rice & Broccoli
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A delicious and fairly easy to make ‘casserole’ type of recipe that combines marinated chicken with rice, cheese, and broccoli. It mainly uses a Broccoli & Cheese rice mix (like Uncle Ben’s, Lipton, etc.), I use the Broccoli & Cheese, but experiment with other mixes to find the flavor you like!)
Ready in: 35 mins
- 2 boxes Broccoli & Cheese Rice mix (Uncle Ben’s(R), etc)
- 1 box frozen Green Giant(R) Rice, Broccoli & Cheese(R)
- 1.5-2 pounds. marinated lemon pepper chicken
- 1-2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (suit to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic or seasoning salt (suit to taste)
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Prepare Rice mixes separately or together, according to the directions on the box.
2. While the rice is cooking (usually 10-15 minutes), thaw and cut up the chicken. Saute over medium heat with oil or butter. After rice is finished cooking, turn to low heat.
3. Cook Rice, Broccoli & Cheese according to directions on package while chicken is cooking.
4. Combine all ingredients and you’re done!
Reference: Lemon pepper chicken with cheesy rice broccoli recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.