Lemon cilantro rice
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small can mexi-corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon (or lime)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
Cook rice in clam broth, chicken or seafood stock, or water. Saute jalapeno and garlic in olive oil. Add corn, lemon zest/juice and cilantro. Cook another minute, then combine with rice. Place in baking dish. Cover, then place in oven to keep hot.
Reference: Lemon cilantro rice
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.