Layered blt dip with bacon mayonnaise recipe
Layered BLT Dip with Bacon Mayonnaise
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Oooooh, a dip that tastes like a BLT? Heck, yeah! Serve this one either with slices of French baguette, tortilla chips, or just scoop it out with your fingers!
Ready in: 5 mins
Makes: 2 cups
- 6 to 10 strips crispy, cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep: 5 mins
1. Combine the bacon, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese in a food processor, and process until the bacon is chopped and the mixture is well blended. Season to taste with black pepper, and pulse a few more times to mix that in.
2. Scoop the dip into a serving dish and smooth the top. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and Cheddar cheese. Stop, you’re done.
Reference: Layered blt dip with bacon mayonnaise recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)