Kitchen sink salad
Kitchen Sink Salad recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Greens in season – lettuce, spinach, etc.
- Radishes, sliced
- Cucumbers, sliced
- Orange, sliced
- Grapefruit sections (fresh), membrane removed
- Kiwi, sliced
- Strawberries, cut up
- Apples – Granny Smith or Golden Delicious, diced
- Pepper – green, red, or yellow, diced
- Bacon bits
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced or cut-up (decoration for top of salad)
- Dressing, your choice
Put all ingredients in salad bowl and toss.
Reference: Kitchen sink salad
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)