Kitchen sink salad
Kitchen Sink Salad recipe
- Greens in season – lettuce, spinach, etc.
- Radishes, sliced
- Cucumbers, sliced
- Orange, sliced
- Grapefruit sections (fresh), membrane removed
- Kiwi, sliced
- Strawberries, cut up
- Apples – Granny Smith or Golden Delicious, diced
- Pepper – green, red, or yellow, diced
- Bacon bits
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced or cut-up (decoration for top of salad)
- Dressing, your choice
Put all ingredients in salad bowl and toss.
Tags: recipe, Kitchen sink salad, cooking, diy