Jojo’s chicken stir fry recipe
JoJo’s Chicken Stir FryThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing Jojo's chicken stir fry recipe, a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will satisfy your taste buds. This recipe combines tender chicken pieces with a medley of colorful vegetables, all cooked to perfection in a flavorful stir fry sauce. With its vibrant flavors and healthy ingredients, this dish is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a weekend gathering. Get ready to enjoy a mouthwatering meal that is sure to become a family favorite.
Keywords: chicken stir fry, recipe, easy-to-make, flavorful, healthy ingredients.
Jojo's chicken stir fry recipe details
This recipe is a nutritious, healthy dinner that anybody can eat. It was introduced to kids that do not eat vegetables, but once they tasted it, they wanted their vegetables. Can be served with pasta or rice.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large red onions (cut in cubes)
- 2 fresh carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 red pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth mixed with 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup snow peas
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips and place in resealable bag. Add garlic and soya sauce and marinate with chicken for two hours.
2. Heat skillet or wok at medium high heat with olive oil, add marinated chicken slices and stir fry for until no longer pink (6-8 min.) Remove from skillet or wok and set aside. Add onions, carrots, and mushrooms to skillet or wok and stir fry for 4 minutes.
3. Add red pepper, broccoli and add salt and pepper to taste. Stir fry for an extra 3-4 minutes. Return chicken to skillet or wok. Add mixture chicken broth and soy sauce to skillet and bring to a little boil.
4. Mix water, soy sauce, and cornstarch together and add to skillet and stir until thickened and bubbly then add snow peas mix and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Jojo’s chicken stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.