Joel’s spinach salad recipe
Joel’s Spinach Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A real family pleasing spinach salad that even those who don’t like spinach will enjoy. Add some grilled chicken breast or any of your favorite toppings to make it complete meal.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, slided very thin
- 6 strips of bacon, crumbled
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2/3 cup salad oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 6 T. wine vinegar
- 5 T. sugar
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. SALAD: Discard spinach stems, wash leaves, pat dry on paper towel. Combine spinach, egg, onion and bacon. Sprinkle with pepper. Toss with dressing.
2. DRESSING: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well. Dressing should be refrigerated at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
Reference: Joel’s spinach salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)