Jans potatoes (with an e)
Jans Potatoes (with an E) recipe
- 6 unpeeled red potatoes, dollar-sized slices (I find red potatoes suit this recipe best).
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 packet Liptononion soup
- 1 Tablespoon Spikevegetable seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (always add a little sugar to a salted dish).
- 3 Tablespoons butter
Use food processor to slice the potatoes very quickly. Slice onions gently with a knife (will be sweeter this way). Mix all ingredients and pour into a prepared pan. Cut butter in pats over top and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Turn potatoes. If desired, crisp under broiler. They should be done and will hold for over an hour.
Serves:6 (one potato per person).
Tags: recipe, Jans potatoes (with an e), cooking, diy