J paul’s pan seared fish with garlic sauce recipe
J. Paul’s Pan Seared Fish with Garlic SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing J Paul's Pan Seared Fish with Garlic Sauce recipe, a delightful dish that combines the freshness of fish with the bold flavors of garlic. This recipe is perfect for seafood lovers looking for a quick and easy yet impressive meal. The fish is seared to perfection, creating a crispy exterior while maintaining its tender and flaky texture. The garlic sauce adds a rich and savory element that complements the fish beautifully. Get ready to enjoy a restaurant-quality dish right in the comfort of your own home!
Keywords: J Paul's, pan-seared fish, garlic sauce, recipe, seafood
J paul's pan seared fish with garlic sauce recipe details
This recipe works with just about anything. I mainly do it with fish, but it works with beef, chicken, pork, coon, possum–ANYTHING.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 Tbsp J. Paul’s Creole Seasoning
- 4 Fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 head Garlic, broken into cloves and peeled
- 1 Onion, chopped fine
- 1 Cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup Chicken stock
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Sprinkle Creole Seasoning on fish.
3. Heat oil in an iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add mushrooms, onions and garlic, and 3/4 cup chicken stock and place skillet in oven. Bake 10 minutes or until garlic cloves are soft.
4. Remove skillet from oven. Transfer fish to a platter and keep warm. Add remaining chicken stock to pan. Mash garlic with a fork. Cook and stir garlic mixture over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve sauce over fish.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: J paul’s pan seared fish with garlic sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 54 times, 1 visit(s) today