J d’s bacon ranch burger recipe
J&D’s Bacon Ranch BurgerThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing J D's Bacon Ranch Burger Recipe, a mouthwatering combination of juicy beef patties, crispy bacon, and tangy ranch dressing. This recipe takes the classic burger to the next level with the addition of savory bacon and the creamy kick of ranch. Perfect for a summer BBQ or any time you're craving a delicious and satisfying meal. Get ready to indulge in a flavor-packed burger that will leave you wanting more.
Keywords: burger, bacon, ranch, recipe, BBQ
J d's bacon ranch burger recipe details
These burgers on the grill are simply amazing. You get the flavors of the burger, onions, bacon and ranch all together in one delicious burger.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
IngredientsMakes: 8 burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion chopped
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 1 hour | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat a grill on high until very hot.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix, egg, crushed crackers, onion and fresh ground black pepper to taste, and form into hamburger patties.You can leave these in the fridge for an hour or 2 to let the flavors come together, or cook them right away if you’re in a hurry.
3. Lightly oil the grill (we use a paper towel, tongs and vegetable oil to do this). Place patties on the grill, and cook 3-5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: J d’s bacon ranch burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 30 times, 1 visit(s) today