J d’s bacon ranch burger recipe
J&D’s Bacon Ranch Burger
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These burgers on the grill are simply amazing. You get the flavors of the burger, onions, bacon and ranch all together in one delicious burger.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
Makes: 8 burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion chopped
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
Prep: 1 hour | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat a grill on high until very hot.
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef, J&D’s Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix, egg, crushed crackers, onion and fresh ground black pepper to taste, and form into hamburger patties.You can leave these in the fridge for an hour or 2 to let the flavors come together, or cook them right away if you’re in a hurry.
3. Lightly oil the grill (we use a paper towel, tongs and vegetable oil to do this). Place patties on the grill, and cook 3-5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Reference: J d’s bacon ranch burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.