Italian meat balls recipe
Italian Meat Balls
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
These meat balls are so flavorful and tender that you will wonder why you’re putting them on spaghetti!
Ready in: 40 mins
Makes: 16 meatballs
- 2 lb lean beef
- 1/2 cup very finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup very finely diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine all of the above ingredients thoroughly. Separate into 16 small palm sized meat balls. This needs to make exactly 16 balls. Take from some of the bigger ones to add to the smaller ones to make them all equal size. I use two cookie sheets and divide them equally.
3. Place into the preheated oven for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
Reference: Italian meat balls recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.