Impossible buttermilk pie recipe
Impossible Buttermilk Pie RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Bisquick baking mix (1/2c)
2. eggs (3)
3. vanilla (1tsp)
4. melted butter or margarine (1/3c)
5. buttermilk (1c)
6. sugar (1 1/2c)
Method of preparation
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a pie plate of 9*1 ¼ inches.
2. Take a blender, put all the ingredients in it and blend them for about 30 seconds on high speed. Then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
3. Place the plate in oven and bake it for about 30 minutes until the tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Take out the pie from oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes. Then serve it with mixed fresh fruits according to your desire.
Reference: Impossible buttermilk pie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)