Hurry up ham and spaghetti recipe
Hurry Up Ham and Spaghetti⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This recipe is great for any family that has a tight schedule and still wants to eat together with great food.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 pound boiled ham, cut into bite size cubes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 egg yolks, beaten slightly
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep: 8 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 12 mins
1. Cook onion in oil until soft, not browned.
2. Add ham, butter, and chicken broth. Heat.
3. Meanwhile cook spaghetti and drain in colander.
4. Quickly stir spaghetti and egg yolks together, then add ham, parsley, and cheese. Toss and serve immediately.
Tags: recipe, Hurry up ham and spaghetti recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Hurry up ham and spaghetti recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com