Huge sugar cookies recipe
Huge Sugar CookiesThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These soft, cracked, big sugar cookies are sure to please everyone. You can’t go wrong with a classic cookie recipe.
Ready in: 4 hours 30 mins
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 13 mins | Extra time: 4 hours 7 mins
1. Cream butter, sugars, and oil until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla and mix.
2. Sift 2 cups of flour with soda and cream of tartar and add to egg mixture. Stir in remaining 2 cups of flour. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or more.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Shape dough into walnut-sized balls. Place on well-greased cookie sheet 4 inches apart. Flatten with flat-bottomed damp glass dipped in sugar.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until delicately browned, 13 to 14 minutes.
Reference: Huge sugar cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)