Hot bloody mary recipe
Hot Bloody Mary
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Love a hot drink in the morning, but worried about the side effects of coffee? This spicy Bloody Mary may be your solution.
Ready in: 6 mins
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 4 drops hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Coarse salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 celery stalk
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 min
1. Combine vodka, juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a glass mug. Microwave for 30 seconds to heat.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then serve with the celery stalk placed into the mug with the drink.
Reference: Hot bloody mary recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)