Honey ginger grilled salmon recipe
Honey Ginger Grilled SalmonThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Honey and ginger provide a sweet and spicy flavor combination for salmon or chicken. Just substitute 4 boneless, skinless breasts for the salmon.
Ready in: 37 mins
- 1 teaspoon McCormick(R) Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick(R) Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/5 pounds salmon fillet
Preparation methodPrep: 7 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Extra time: 15 mins, marinating
1. In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine first six ingredients; mix well. Place salmon in bag and seal tightly. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade.
2. Refrigerate 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes for stronger flavor. Turn bag occasionally.
3. Lightly grease grill rack. Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve the marinade. Grill 12-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Discard leftover marinade.
Reference: Honey ginger grilled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)