Hickory smoked corn recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Lift corn into the manly taste stratosphere with this simple recipe for your smoker.
Ready in: 50 mins
- Hickory chips, soaked
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat the smoker (or grill with smoker) for 30 minutes with charcoal (if needed) and hickory chips, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Brush corn with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place on smoker grate or in smoker basket.
3. Close lid and smoke for 40 to 60 minutes, until tender. Serve.
Reference: Hickory smoked corn recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.